Temporal validation and authentication
Use timestamps on your documents or processes
Time stamps are chronological validation stamps that guarantee the authenticity of content with temporal proof, not only of the content communicated, but also of the exact moment it occurred.
Ensuring the authenticity and integrity of the document´s legal day and time
Certify the veracity, integrity, and non-repudiation of the content
Compatible for use on public procurement platforms
Prove the time point at which the signer binds to the document´s objective
Use Timestamps in Electronic Public Contracting
- Submitting proposals with absolute rigor at the time the documentation is sent
- Monitoring the time in which actions are performed on the electronic platform
- Guaranteeing security, transparency, and reliability
According to order no. 10563/2014, Multicert timestamps are valid on all electronic public procurement platforms.
Multicert timestamps comply with the following European standards
- ETSI TS 102.023: Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI); Policy requirements for time-stamping authorities
- RFC 3628: Requirements for Time-Stamping Authorities